*My Summer Bucket List* {2013}

I first heard about a "Summer Bucket List" last year, via The Happy Family Movement.  I thought it was a great idea . . .  
And promptly forgot about it.

This year, as I strive to be more intentional with my time, I decided to make my own.  I kept it simple, because I tend to have lots of great ideas, get overwhelmed, and then have little follow through.  So, here it is.



***2013 Summer Bucket List***

Try some geocaching
Watch fireworks
Design and sew something to wear
Read a book together with Jason
Get my hair cut {finally}
Host a summer potluck at our house
Get gelato (at Caffe Prada in Winston)
Can tomatoes
Make homemade pickles
Go swimming in the mountains on a really hot day
Get a dog  :-)


I'll post photos as we do each thing on our list.  I'm so excited to celebrate summer this way!  



Have you made a Summer Bucket List?  What's on yours?

1 comment:

  1. The new format looks fantastic. Maybe you can help me.

    ReplyDelete